sunnuntai 17. syyskuuta 2017

Churri


Photo: Tibu Borgstén (Sicily in April 2017)


So alike people - some animals
can write themselves into your heart.
Like when I was walking in Taormina
the beautiful town of Sicily
I noticed suddenly a figure 
who was sitting in the sun by the sunlight
and watching my steps.

So alike an old man with 
actions so full of charm
Churri invited me to come closer
waiving his tail on the street gates
testing his manly manners 
so intelligent on me.

Oh boy was I happy
to meat this fellow
who gave me kisses 
in the middle of streets
and looked into my eyes
as we were meant to meet
and meant to be together
for ever!

Oh Churri
your soul danced with mine
under the sun a while.
And I know - you knew
that you made me happy
and that you wrote your name
once again
in somebody´s hearth.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti