sunnuntai 22. tammikuuta 2017

Once again


Photo: Tibu Borgstén


You are not the one
of us two - who
is always on fire,
when you - oh baby
take me to play
 again around in the sheets
like flying together 
to the Dreamland
once again.

And once again
I´m listening to every step
and every movement
you make on me.
I´m trying so hard
not to fall down
so you better watch out
every word you make
in privacy

In privacy 
where you always succeed
to make me a mess
while you´re simply just
dancing around
without any clue 
to be more careful
with me.

With me
everything is crazy
but so beautiful too.
Once again
here and now
you put me on fire
and you burn 
down all your pain
in the sheets.

In the sheets
we meet again
we fly again
and we love 
simply Life again. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti