torstai 22. kesäkuuta 2017

Lumpsista!


Photo: Tibu Borgstén


You were driving around
in a little black-white car
to show me around Life
as it was build in your head 
and yes the
360 degree virtual reality.

And only four blocks away
I had to say;
Lumpsista!

Because I was sitting 
almost still on the backseat
like a cartoon Alice
in your Wonderland,
where your words
and you very own smell 
kept coming closer
and closer.

Anyway
I had to open the window soon
and the only thing 
that came out 
of my mouth was:
When are we there -
where you want us to be?

And hey;
are you going to drive me all the way
to the moon?
Ore are you really going to try to learn to walk
in the forest with me?
Ore are you just the man 
that gives me a sweat laugh
every time you say "pillulinssi"
 meaning piilolinssi?

Oh halleluja -
you were driving me around
in a little black-white car
to show me how thing are.
But I´m Alice - "The dreamer"
so I fell in Love with you
just by an accident - of course.. 
 And now I really just wonder
does this car have all its tires
under?!

Oh, - Lumpsista, oh!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti