torstai 22. kesäkuuta 2017

Naked I go


Photo: Tibu Borgstén



Naked I go
again - alone 
opening the window
hearing the pigeons talk
alike morning news of happiness.
And then all the clouds
pull together 
and they send me some pics
to tune myself in to 
the new day.

And I go - go - go
to kiss my dog
and she loves me back
so - so -so
more than any man on the earth
can.
Oh - oh - oh
it´s not a mans fault
its totally mine - I´m
a Highly Sensitive Girl
in a Woman's body.

So mean while - here it comes;
my first Big Smile of the day!
Going to throw some pancakes
to the roof - and then 
I´l jump into "The dress"
I bought just for myself.

Ou - ou - ou
life can be simply wonderful
like music and a nonstop film..
So - so -so
focus just on the simply and right
platforms - or
try it - at least!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti