keskiviikko 28. syyskuuta 2016

I´m singing


Photo: Tibu Borgstén


I´m singing
like a bird -
letting all my words rise
from my fragmented heart out
 - and all the way up to the treetops
to touch the moon.

I´m singing 
like a fool, my hair open
and so barefoot in front of you.
I sing - because I think -
 I´m falling..
and you have to catch me
 from falling - in love
with you.

I´m singing
for this long friendship
that never withered away..
But instead surprised 
by bursting into bloom
one silent morning.

I´m singing
and shivering fearfully
at the same time!
Like a bird in an aviary
 I wonder..

 I wonder
are you going to let me free,
or are you going to
plant me into your garden
called LIFE.

I´m singing
like a bird in an aviary
and like a fool 
who almost can touch
the moon - right now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti