keskiviikko 7. joulukuuta 2016

Despite of the messy beginning


I´m sitting on the moon
looking down on Mother Earth
and the puzzle called Life.
I notice in this silence
that surrounds me  
that I may have taken pieces of You
for granted -
just alike You taken of me.

We have played loudly like children
with each other
drawing our Love Stories on papers
so easily, naked  and honesty
with all the colors of the rainbow
and with symphonies - in the background.

But
despite of the messy beginning
without words of Wisdom
I´ve dived inside and out of You
like I´ve never dived into any other
person ore - Man before.

I´m eternally grateful
SALVATORE
to You for letting me come so near
YOU
and I can only hope
that this Story of Ours 
is under the blessings 
of the heaven.


  


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti