lauantai 12. marraskuuta 2016

Little Lemon Tree



I want to be
like flowers and butterflies
who don´t have a need to cry
- like me -
sometimes when the night breaks
and when all my dreams rains down
- from heaven -
like chocolate mealting on my bare feets..

That´s when
that´s exactly when i sitt down
on ice instead of drawing on it
or skating away
from all the heartbreaks
that keeps coming
over and over again
to my front door.

Hay You!
Exactly You!
Wouldn´t You want to be
so much more than
just this?
Wouldn´t You want to try to reatch
higher up - and all the way
up to the sky?

I want to reatch
and simply become
one happy little lemon tree
and not just be this
in a stream of life
where we all just fly around
in circles without any destination.

I want to be
like flowers and butterflies
without having to fall down
on my knees over and over again.
I want to be
- a happy little lemon tree -
eaven in the middle of the night
in the snow. 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti