tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2017

The fifty-year woman´s dream list





I don´t dream of money
because 
it does not include happiness
or love.

I don´t dream of an unforgettable lover
because
I´ve learned to understand that
the sensual life - ain´t happening 
in the bedroom - it´s 
everywhere 
were I can be with You.

So what can a woman dream of
in my age?
Well..

Kissing in a elevator!
Candlelight dinners!
Hearing you singing - in the shower!
Of long walks with you!
Of  moments - when words are not needed
and still we get closer to one and other!
Just watch you sleep 
when the birds are singing outside
and you snore so, so softly!
Simply more days
to be in the sunlight - that you bring 
into my life!

Oh, and of traveling
to the Pearl of Europe
and to India to ride on an elephant.
That is what a fifty-year 
woman´s dream list can be about..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti