maanantai 13. maaliskuuta 2017

The way home


Photo: Tibu Borgstén


You phone me late
because you are in trouble
without words.
You shift, hang and twist
yourself - 
and I could almost feel you
and your pain in my heart.

When did you become a man
who walks from trouble to trouble
like a little boy 
lost in a Big Life?
Oh boy, and when do you learn
not to blame others for your own
kindness and vulnerability?
When are you gonna start to see
what you have become - a fine man
with such a unique heart.

Dont just phone me late
like ordering a pizza
from a ordinary friend with
some smooth talking and sighing
hidden mush on the line -
and a shared silence
full with understanding and longing.

I´m just wondering
when are you going to find yourself
and the way home
or are you just going to fly
around forever - hurting yourself?
Are you really never going to see 
life as a part of the story
of the Paradise of your own.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti