maanantai 20. helmikuuta 2017

In the silence


Photo: Tibu Borgstén


I need to be
with myself in this silence
to find myself
 the truth.

Truth 
is always so full of wisdom
and full of love
even if it hurts my heart
it will feed my soul
and make me stronger.
Once more - so I can continue
to grow.

It´s a blessing
to sit by the river 
that flows through many lands
reminding of that we all 
drink from the same cup of life
and eat the same bread.

When I´m lost
or I´ve lost my dreams
I need to be
just in silence and 
I can´t stop listening to it
knowing that we all 
share of the same love.

In the silence I will sit
knowing that it never hurts me.
Because it´s the memories of people
that does hurt instead.
So I´l sit until all is forgotten
or
has been forgiven.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti