lauantai 15. huhtikuuta 2017

I am lost now


Photo: Tibu Borgstén


I´m listening to the music
which touches the treetops
and my soul, somehow

- and somehow
nothing is were it should be
anymore,
because you´ve braked through
and old and strong wall 
that I had build around myself
years and years
ago.. 

So softly
almost like in a dream
or in a fairy tail 
and a garden of pleasure
of my own I stayed
safely..

But now
I´m naked and lost
more than ever.
I`m naked
and I am so empty
because you took everything
you could!

And all you could say
and understand
was the beauty 
of our forever young bodies.
Who knows if it is
because you are a man
ore because you don´t have the curage
or intention to build anything
forever lasting in your life.

You are so alike an old dog.
A man with old fashioned habits
that I so infinitely admire 
and dare to love aloud. 
But today you won 
you braked through accidentally.

And accidentally 
I went to pieces.
I stepped into something
what might be an - ending.
At least I am lost now
and I need some time 
away from You.
  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti