keskiviikko 19. huhtikuuta 2017

When she blows by


Photo: Tibu Borgstén



We sit timelessly
under the apple trees
like in a film.
You go slowly 
up and down 
touching me
with your fingertips.

But it takes
only a second 
when she blows by
and takes you so far
from me.
It´s when you dont hear me
and it´s when you look so far away
and it´s when
some beautiful apple cocoons
starts dancing down on us
from the trees.

Oh - oh I go
because I can feel how you miss her
and I can hear how you struggle
with yourself to step of.
She must have been so good
for you - I think for myself.
She must have been so sweet
that it might take a rest of your life
to wash her away
from your body.

That is how she blows by when we sit
timelessly under the apple trees
and I watch you with all my heart 
but you cant hear me at all.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti