maanantai 17. huhtikuuta 2017

My Easter


Photo: Tibu Borgstén


A hit on my face
flowers running on the graves
awakening with the sun.
The old table standing - with me
when all my darlings hassles around
and I feel like - crying.

Later
a wonderful wine
with a wonderful piece of Art
an old-fashioned Man and
the moments to Flow.
The moments to Love and
the moments to Sleep Safe.

Whats wrong..
With me - I ask myself.
When it all gets too beautiful
and I fall into pieces?
Whats wrong..
and I don´t find the words
to baste your heart
so you could be the one
for me.

I go.
I walk around in the house
like in the forests far away.
I kindle fires - and sit
with my dog watching the fireplace
for hours..
And I feel like - crying.

At my Father´s Mothers door.
97 years - of love and wisdom
what a Lady!
Need to just carry on.
A evening at the movie - Moonlight.
Thankful for friends.

At home again.
And I feel like - crying.
I am lost.
The old table standing - with me.
Some Easter flowers are singing
and my dog is sleeping.. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti