perjantai 28. huhtikuuta 2017

The Persian carpet & me.


Photo: Tibu Borgstén



The summer light
has´t landed yet.
But I had my first ice cream
  while the birds were singing
and groaning in the threes.

Today
I took your old Persian carpet
out - to the Sun 
and we both were simply smelling the lightness
and Beauty of Life.
The Persian carpet & me
you running around somewhere..

The Carpet
believe me or not
almost begged me to wash away the dust 
like years he had Behind him.
So I Did.

While we were listening
to Adeles songs together
the soap got white 
and the landscape below me
shifted and turned into something
alike in Fairy Tails.

Just Maybe I thought 
when we were drying
Drop by drop
that this Carpet might be more
than just old and wise.

Maybe
he needed to see the Sun
just ones more - and for gratitude
he Reminded me of
not to Settle down with a Frog
before He really knows the Value 
of Love and Life.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti